Monday, August 3, 2009

We really live there now

So, we are living in the house now. We slept there last night, and I left from there this morning to get to work. We haven't really unpacked anything, though. At least, we hadn't, when I left my wife to stare at the mounds of stuff in one area and the echoing emptiness in the other. I said, "I'll call you at two!" Then I ran away in a cowardly fashion.

I can't wait to get home and see what she's done with the place. Of course, I'll have to help unpack, as well, and put feet on furniture, and many other gargantuan assignments that will sap my strength and challenge my will. Any further additions to this blog post would be shameful procrastination, so I must bid you all adieu.

2 Timothy 2:3 - Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Congratulations you two! I'm sure you are very excited to be officially sharing your lives together in your first home together. Very happy for you both! :)

    ReplyDelete