Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

It's been raining quite a bit here as of late. But not inside my house. And that makes me happy. The storms came through about 4am yesterday morning, and I arose after their passing to inspect the leaky area. There was no sign of a leak. Yay!

However, there is still an opening in the utility room above the concrete blocks that lets water in (though I don't believe the water has gotten that high lately). I ought to be able to dig in there a little bit tonight and seal it up with insulating foam.

Gen 6:14 - Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA love the verse for the post very fitting.

    Glad your hard work has payed off. :)

    ReplyDelete