Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I don't think I mentioned books since I made such a big deal about them.

If you'll recall, a coupla weeks ago I made a big deal about getting to our books after we finished the trim. Well, the trim got finished, and we got those books out.

Not all of them, but two bookcases now stand filled. It feels good. I can enter my bedroom now and feel a little more whole. Also, the television is out, so we can watch VHS tapes again. I can tell that this is minor progress because we have not watched any VHS tapes yet, but we have reveled in our newly exhumed books.

Also, I found the change jar so we can take advantage of the Coinstar bonus.

Life is pretty good right now. Really because of Jesus, though; the books pale in comparison.

Proverbs 13:12 - Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but [when] the desire cometh, [it is] a tree of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment